Registered Nurse (RN) with Home Health Expertise
Job Type: Per diem, PRN, Contract
Qualifications: Current RN license in the State of Florida, 3-5 years of experience in a Medicare-certified Home Health Agency (preferred), CPR/BLS Certification, Valid Driver’s License, current car insurance and reliable transportation
Benefits: Competitive pay, Direct Deposit option, Flexible work schedules, Friendly office Staff
Full Job Description
“Care. Compassion. Service!” We are looking for qualified Florida Licensed RNs that have the same passion and drive that we do for our clients and their families. Helping them reach their maximum level of independence in the comfort of their homes.
- Provides nursing care and is responsible for the independent management as outlined in the patient’s plan.
- Performs admission, transfer, re-certification, resumption of care, and client discharges.
- Coordinates care between disciplines.
- Prepares visit reports and other documentation in the clinical database.
- Participates in Agency in-services, meetings and staff development as required.
Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs) and Home Health Aides (HHAs) needed for patient care in Volusia County
- CNA License or HHA Certificate
- CPR Certification
- Valid Driver’s License, Auto insurance and reliable transportation
Care. Compassion. Service.
We are looking for qualified Florida Licensed CNAs, and HHAs who are committed to providing high quality care to clients in their homes. We are committed to assisting clients to reach their maximum level of independence in the comfort of their homes.
Please email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 386.256.3466