About Wyndham Destinations:
Wyndham Destinations believes in putting the world on vacation. Our global presence in 110 countries at more than 220 vacation ownership resorts and 4,300+ affiliated exchange properties distinguishes Wyndham Destinations as the world’s largest vacation ownership and exchange company, with North America’s largest professionally managed rental business.
Every year 3.5 million families entrust us with their vacation dreams. As the world’s largest vacation company, Wyndham Destinations provides access to unlimited possibilities to inspire your next vacation – or your next career. Each year our team of 25,000 associates delivers great vacations to millions of families as they make memories of a lifetime. Learn how you can join us on your career journey by visiting careers.wyndhamdestinations.com. Our world is your destination.
What you’ll do
Wyndham Destinations, the world’s largest vacation ownership developer is looking for a Professional, self-motivated, self-disciplined Recruiter who will work closely with the Sales and Marketing leadership team in Daytona, Florida. Do you have a passion to build “best in class” sales and marketing teams? Are you driven to find the best sales and marketing people on the planet? Are you a creative thinker/doer who does not allow yourself to be boxed-in by narrow traditions or methodology? If you answered yes…read on!
The Sales and Marketing Recruiter will work with the Sales and Marketing leadership team to ensure that staffing levels and needs are maintained for our award winning sales and marketing operations in Daytona, Florida. You will assist managers within your assigned area to fill existing and future job openings through sourcing efforts, community networking, competitive talent shopping, referral networks, career fair participation and contacts within the larger community. You will also partner with local the HR team and hiring managers to understand requirements and deliver qualified and diverse candidates to consider. This position reports to the South Division, Director of Sales and Marketing Recruiting.
This person will be responsible for recruitment and the strategic development, implementation and ongoing execution of effective recruitment plans and selection strategies.
Duties will include:
- Partnering with Hiring Managers to source, qualify, interview and hire high potential sales and marketing professionals
- Establish and maintain relationships with hiring managers to stay abreast of current and future hiring and business needs
- Develop action plan for growth with the Directors of Marketing to target markets including metrics from first contact to successful hire
- Meet hiring goals as determined by the Sales and Marketing Leaders
- Sources passive candidates through networking, data base and internet research techniques
- Schedule interviews
- Communicate weekly with leaders to review recruiting reports, growth goals and progress
- Provide weekly candidates pipeline updates to the Recruiting Director and Marketing leadership
- Assist in developing job descriptions for required experience and background to meet the ideal candidate profile for assigned branches
- Offer interviewing and on-boarding guidance to Hiring Managers throughout the recruitment process
- Develop and maintain strong candidate relationships for current and future hiring needs
- Communicate culture of organization to prospective candidates
- Network with referral partners and passive and proactive candidates
The Company makes every effort to ensure equal employment opportunities for all individuals and abides by EEO and nondiscrimination provisions of all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
- Full availability required including weekends and holidays
- Innovative/forward thinker
- Strong Candidate Follow-up
- Ability to earn trust/respect rapidly
- Strong sourcing skills for passive candidates and ability to promote opportunities and build interest
- Multitasking skills with accurate and efficient outcomes
- Organization with an eye for details…knowing which ones that make all the difference and those not adding value.
- Flexibility…can you refocus quickly after distractions?
- Ability to forecast, manage, execute and deliver results around the recruiting strategy