Printing Equipment Operator
$1500 NEW HIRE BONUS!
Benefits Start Day 1!
$15.00 – $28.50 Hourly Pay Range
Taylor is proud to now offer Daily Pay. With Daily Pay, you can get paid on your very first day. No more waiting for direct deposit or a paper check!
Taylor Corporation is a growing, dynamic company with big plans for the future ― and our people. Family owned and proud of it, we power our employees’ potential and strive to create opportunity and security for every member of the team. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re in this for the long haul.
Ready to build a career? It’s time to look at Taylor.
Your Opportunity: Taylor Print Solutions, previously known as Curtis 1000, is looking for a new Equipment Operator for our Cutter and Folder machines! Tasks include stitching, punching, coiling, cutting, gluing and packing. Follow standard work methods and prescribed safety practices to ensure production is as efficient and as safe as possible.
· Monday – Friday, Second Shift, 2:00 PM – 10:30 PM
· Read job ticket to ensure all required work is performed on each job.
· Cut to size, stitch, punch, coil, cuts, fold, glue, or otherwise finish the product according to job ticket instructions.
· Complete tasks as directed by production schedules to ensure timely delivery of products to customers.
· Attach appropriate labels and tags to products and packages.
· Pack finished products into correct packages and boxes.
· Examine finished products for quality assurance.
· Report defective materials or questionable quality issues to the department Supervisor or Lead.
· Place finished goods on the designated location.
· Perform prescribed preventative maintenance on machines as required to reduce problems, maintain quality, and minimize costly repairs and downtime.
· Maintains the work area, tools and equipment in a clean and orderly condition and follows prescribed safety rules and regulations.
You Must Have:
· Ability to read and interpret simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos and follow directions.
· Ability to use simple mathematics such as addition and subtraction.
· Use basic hand held tools such; rubber straps, plastic bags, plastic packaging clamshells, cardboard boxes, tape dispensers, and other materials necessary to the production and packaging of Curtis 1000 products.
About Taylor Corporation
One of the top five graphics communications companies in North America, Taylor’s family of companies provide a diverse set of products, services, and technologies addressing the toughest communication challenges. For 45 years, Taylor has been a premier provider of powerful and innovative products, services, and experience for individuals, business, and distributors large and small.
Our 10,000+ employees spanning more than 25 states and nine countries work diligently to create the interactive, printing and marketing solutions that have helped build some of the world’s more recognizable brands. Everything we do begins with identifying the unique priorities and needs of our customers and creating one-of-a-kind solutions.
We offer a full range of benefits to power our employees’ potential including health, dental, vision, and life insurance; a 401(k) plan; paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay, and more.