Are you a customer-centric Tax Preparer with dedication to your clients and community? H&R Block is seeking experienced seasonal Tax Professionals like you who want to serve clients with diverse tax needs and advance their tax knowledge.
H&R Block is the industry’s largest consumer tax services provider¹ and we have been focused on client service for over 60 years. When you join our network of professionals, you’ll experience our passion, pride and purpose: To provide help and inspire confidence in our clients and communities everywhere.
You’ll have the support of a team dedicated to providing you with advanced tax training and certification.
What you’ll do…
Conduct face-to-face tax interviews with clients
Prepare complete and accurate tax returns
Generate business growth, increase client retention, and offer additional products and services
Provide clients with IRS audit support
Mentor and support teammates
What you’ll bring to the role…
- Experience in accounting, finance, bookkeeping or tax
- Experience completing individual returns
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to effectively communicate in person and in writing
- Successful completion of the H&R Block Tax Knowledge Assessment or equivalent
- Must complete 18-hour continuing education requirement and meet all other IRS and applicable state requirements
- High School Diploma/equivalent or higher
It would be even better if you also had…
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field
- CPA or Enrolled Agent certification
- Experience completing complex returns (individual, trust, partnership)
- 5+ years of experience in accounting, finance, bookkeeping or tax
- Tax planning and audit support experience
- Sales and/or marketing experience
Bilingual candidates strongly encouraged to apply!
¹Based on annual revenues for sales of tax preparation products and services.