We are looking for an enthusiastic Server/ bartender to provide an excellent guest drinking experience. Good bartenders will be able to create classic and innovative drinks exceeding customers’ needs and expectations. Compensation includes salary and tips.
- Prepare alcohol or non-alcohol beverages for bar and restaurant patrons
- Interact with customers, take orders and serve snacks and drinks
- Assess customers’ needs and preferences and make recommendations
- Mix ingredients to prepare cocktails
- Plan and present bar menu
- Check customers’ identification and confirm it meets legal drinking age
- Restock and replenish bar inventory and supplies
- Stay guest focused and nurture an excellent guest experience
- Comply with all food and beverage regulations
- Resume and proven working experience as a bartender
- Excellent knowledge of in mixing, garnishing and serving drinks
- Computer literacy
- Knowledge of a second language is a plus
- Positive attitude and excellent communication skills
- Ability to keep the bar organized, stocked and clean
- Relevant training certificate
Line Cook/ Chef
Performs as working supervisor, responsible for all food preparation and cooking in assigned area.
- Prep, set and maintain all food preparation and cooking in the assigned area
- Prepares requisitions for groceries and supplies daily.
- Set up a station and maintain it stocked, organized and cleaned.
- Work in the assigned Line to fire the food when service starts.
- Prepares and assists in preparation of complete meals – prepping and cooking soups, meats, gravies, vegetables, desserts, salads, baked goods, etc.
- Utilizing standard metric recipes, testing products and tasting panel
- Responsible for checking supplies and groceries received in work area and putting it away in the designated areas.
- Assist in serving special diet meals or employees food service.
- Assists in the cleaning of kitchen area and general maintenance of equipment and inventory control. Performs other related duties as assigned.