Supervise restaurant operations in accordance with brand/hotel guest service and sustainability standards, ensuring a high level of service and satisfaction.
Potential Career Path
Restaurant Manager – Food and Beverage Director
Essential Job Functions
- Interview, select, train, schedule, coach and support associates, ensuring they perform in accordance with established brand or hotel standards and consistent with HHM core values.
- Perform various financial activities such as cash handling, deposit preparation, and payroll.
- Resolve customer complaints regarding food and beverage service.
- Forecast staff, equipment, and supply requirements based on menu.
- Follow sustainability guidelines and practices related to HHM’s EarthView program.
- Practice safe work habits, wear protective safety equipment and follow MSDS and OSHA standards.
- Ensure positive working relationship with vendors.
- Ensure overall guest satisfaction.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
- High School diploma preferred.
- Previous food and beverage experience required or equivalent training.
- Previous supervisory experience preferred.
- Knowledge of hotel PMS and Micros preferred.
Work Environment and Context
- Work schedule varies and may include working on holidays and weekends.
- Requires standing for extended periods, walking, pushing, lifting up to 25 pounds, bending and reaching.
What We Believe
People Are Our Capability – Hearts That Serve – Only Excellence – Stay Nimble – Own It