$12-15 an hour
Remedy Intelligent Staffing, in partnership with a major manufacturer in the Daytona Beach area, is seeking experienced electronic and mechanical Production Technicians. Experience with the JS-STD solder standard a plus. These positions are full time with 1st and 2nd shift hours. The employer offers excellent benefits and overtime opportunities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assemble all types of products from cable assemblies, stretch hose, electronic connectors, circuit boards, etc.
- Solder to company standards and procedures.
- Notify errors on procedures, drawings, bills of material, and router to the proper support teams.
- Responsible for completing documentation accurate and timely.
- Responsible for entering data into the IFS system accurate and timely.
- Responsible for maintaining high quality standards and workmanship.
- Maintain excellent communication and working relationship with all departments within the company.
- Maintain a safe working environment.
- Communicating special tooling needed to perform operation that may have not been identified.
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Experience in hydraulics and pneumatics
- Experience with basic hand tools
- Experience soldering to J-STD
- Experience in using fundamental gauging and measuring equipment
- Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to work with little or no notice of overtime when needed.
- Ability to use test equipment needed to perform tasks. (Meggers, Ohm-meters)
- Ability to use optical test equipment
- Able to read technical drawings, specifications and procedures.
- Computer Literate
- Working knowledge of MSOffice programs, i.e., Word, Excel, Outlook
- Good shop math skills