Inside Sales Representative – Daytona Beach, FL – Pharmsource Wholesale LLC
Join one of the fastest growing pharmaceutical companies!
Pharmsource Wholesale, LLC is a generic pharmaceutical company that caters to the needs of independent
retail pharmacies across the U.S. As an Inside Sales Representative you will be responsible for initiating a high
level of outbound calls to develop and maintain relations with independent pharmacies. Key components of
this position are promoting and facilitating sales of generic pharmaceuticals and maintaining customer
• Proactively make outbound sales calls to establish a client base of independent pharmacies across the US
• Facilitate customer orders and requests
• Achieve daily productivity objectives
• Enter and maintain data via CRM system
• Achieve assigned monthly sales objectives
• Maintain thorough understanding of industry and customer needs
• Negotiate and collaborate with customers to achieve mutually beneficial outcomes
• Proven Sales Record (minimum of 2 years preferred)
• Pharmaceutical Sales or related experience preferred
• Strong commitment to customer satisfaction is a must!
• Must be able to work independently and in a team setting
• Experience in building long-term relationships, negotiating price and building value
• Self-motivated and energetic personality
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Comfortable working with CRM technology, proficient in MS Office
Good analytical skills, sufficient to prepare quotes, analyze data and to identify and resolve customer problems
• Good mathematical skills and basic to intermediate computer skills to proficiently use a windows based system and to
accurately input data and run reports
• Pharmaceutical industry, pharmacy and other retail distribution channels
• Leveraging selling skills, product, and technical knowledge to drive results with customers
• Adapting to and working well in an environment that has change
• Good work ethic and able to follow directions and instructions
• Carries out responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies, procedures, and state, federal and local laws.
• Achieves/exceeds established daily and monthly productivity goals for phone time, call count and revenue, with an emphasis
on growing and retaining their existing customer base.
• Places outbound telephone calls to and from independent Pharmacies, in effort to promote and sell generic pharmaceuticals,
prospect for new business.
• Establish buying cycles, prepares sales information for customers, fills customer needs, and creates strong customer
• Updates existing accounts, opens new accounts and manage aspects of the customer needs through, but not limited to credit
limits, customer issues and updating customer information that all lead to better customer experiences.
• Manages existing account database, and ensures licenses are current and up to date.
• May handle forwarded customer calls to ensure divisional sales goals are met.
• Current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP), Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and other regulatory requirements.
• Knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry, pharmacy and other retail distribution channels.
• Sales products, such as OTC, vitamin, supplement, injectable products.
• Business and personal computer hardware and software applications, Intermediate Windows based computer skills.
• Shift is 9:00 AM EST- 6:00 PM EST Monday – Friday.