Wyndham Destinations is the world’s largest vacation ownership company with an impressive list of world-renowned destinations. We’ve grown and excelled by remaining true to our corporate values of integrity, accountability and exceptional customer service. It is the strong values and Count On Me! service promise of being respectful, being responsive and delivering great experiences exhibited by our team that continues to set us apart from the rest.
Wyndham Destination’s vision is to deliver a lifetime of memorable vacation experiences for our owners. This vision is supported by our mission statement which states:
We embrace and live the Wyndham values by creating a supportive environment for employees to develop and prosper. We delight our customers by meeting their needs or exceeding their expectations. We are “memory makers”. Warm, thoughtful, gracious hospitality is our culture and through our Count on Me service philosophy; our employees strengthen their customer service skills for successful execution of signature service.
What you’ll do
Make sure that they greet and book all owners that are checking-in to stay on property. To book tours for In-House sales representatives to give sales presentations. To maintain penetration level; to qualify you for various commission levels.
- Greet guest as they check-in, invite them to sales presentation.
- Call guest staying on property to invite them to sales presentation.
- Training- learn new pitches and new programs
- Put together Welcome Packages and Welcome Gifts for the guest checking-in.
- Pull owner sheets for guest staying on property.
- Present most guests with gifts to attend the sales presentation.
- Must have basic computer skills
- Must have great phone skills
- Must be able to communicate well with others
- Self-motivated by commission
- Possess a High School Diploma or GED