Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
ABB Installation Products provide customers with engineered installation and safety solutions, which are easier to design, install and maintain – providing a sustainable and superior performance for continuous operation throughout their life span.
Working with customers to ensure our products and systems provide maximum performance, our Service teams solve a wide variety of key industrial challenges. We increase productivity and reliability, lengthen product life span and improve safety. Critically, we also reduce costs, energy consumption, and emissions.
The role reports to the Production Supervisor and is located in Ormond Beach, Florida. As a Maintenance Worker-2, you will be working under limited supervision and is knowledgeable in the repairs of industrial equipment including but not limited to hydraulic, pneumatic, air logic, and/or electrical systems. Possesses basic troubleshooting skills for their related field and well versed in accepted industry standards of repairing industrial equipment.
Works under limited supervision and is knowledgeable in the repairs of industrial equipment including but not limited to hydraulic, pneumatic, air logic, and/or electrical systems. Possesses basic troubleshooting skills for their related field and well versed in accepted industry standards of repairing industrial equipment.
- High school diploma or GED required and two years related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Candidates must already have a work authorization that would permit them to work for ABB in the US.
- Demonstrates ability to comprehend blueprints and schematics for purposes of decision making.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in verbal and diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.