$12-15 an hour
Remedy Intelligent Staffing, in partnership with a major manufacturer in the Daytona Beach area, is seeking talented Machine Operations to run various production lines and operating equipment. They will be responsible for ensuring a safe workplace while producing a quality product and keeping up with production goals. These positions are full time with 1st and 2nd shift hours. The employer offers excellent benefits and overtime opportunities.
- Responsible for product quality and productivity.
- Operate equipment within validated perimeters.
- Responsible to identify, troubleshoot and repair production equipment.
- Performs preventative maintenance following a predictive maintenance methodology.
- Change over the equipment according to production requirements to avoid unnecessary downtime.
- Must be able to make minor machine adjustments. Document the work done.
- Maintain correct set-up specs and its documentation.
- Maintain a clean and organized work area.
- Read and complete all required production documentation (e.g. Hourly Observation Report and others).
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED
- One to two years of previous work-related skill, knowledge in packaging/production environment.
- Basic math and computer skills required.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Knowledge of mechanical, pneumatics, and controls aspects of production equipment.
- Ability to read and understand technical drawings and manuals.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to see a complex task or project through to completion.
- Ability to follow detailed instructions and be detailed oriented.
- Ability to work across functions.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Self-motivated and ability to work independently.
- Ability to multi-task