Centurion Health contracts with state and local governments nationwide to provide comprehensive healthcare services to correctional facilities, state hospitals, and other community settings. Our dedication to making a difference and our passionate team of the best and the brightest healthcare employees have made us one of the leaders of the correctional health industry. Whether you are driven by purpose and impact or on a journey of professional growth, our opportunities can offer both.
The Infection Control Nurse is responsible for performing a variety of duties involving the prevention and control of infectious diseases. The Infection Control Nurse will coordinate the collecting, interpreting, and reporting of data, assist in the development of care plans for patients with infectious diseases, and will serve as a consultant to nurses, physicians, and other healthcare professionals regarding care, tracking, and reporting of patients identified with infectious disease.
- Must hold valid RN license in the applicable state, CIC (certification in infection control) preferred
- Must show current tuberculosis screening documentation and active CPR certification
- Must be able to pass a background investigation and obtain agency security clearance where applicable
- Experience in correctional environment preferred
- Experience working with a high degree of autonomy required
Recruiter Contact Information:
Equal Opportunity Employer