What you’ll do
In-House Marketing Agent
As an In-House Marketing Agent you are positioned in the lobbies of our beautiful Wyndham Destination Resorts! In-House Marketing Agent represent the Wyndham Destinations brand as they strive to meet the needs of our Wyndham Destination Owners and Guests. You will offer white glove service and schedule owners for product update sessions with our In-House Sales teams.
Here is what you can expect from Wyndham Destinations as a In-House Marketing Agent:
- Wyndham Destinations provides our Marketing Agents with unprecedented marketing training both in the classroom and on location. We are fully committed to your success!
- Wyndham Destinations has one of the strongest Marketing teams in the industry, generating daily qualified tours for our Sales Representatives. You are the backbone of the organization!
- Proud winner of FORTUNE Magazine’s MOST ADMIRED COMPANY in Hospitality and Orlando Sentinel’s Top 100 Companies for Working Families.
- 2018, 2017, 2016… Awards for World’s Most Ethical Companies.
- OUTSTANDING Earning Potential! We offer Base Pay plus Strong Performance Based Incentive Pay plans.
- Full Medical, Dental and Insurance 1st of the month following hire.
- 401K after 1 year with a 6% company match!
- Work/Life balance with employee Resort, Hotel, Cruise and attraction discounts
- Exciting recognition and rewards programs and trips for Champion Sales Performers!
About Wyndham Destinations:
Wyndham Destinations believes in putting the world on vacation. Our global presence in 110 countries at more than 220 vacation ownership resorts and 4,300+ affiliated exchange properties distinguishes Wyndham Destinations as the world’s largest vacation ownership and exchange company, with North America’s largest professionally managed rental business.
Every year 3.5 million families entrust us with their vacation dreams. As the world’s largest vacation company, Wyndham Destinations provides access to unlimited possibilities to inspire your next vacation – or your next career. Each year our team of 25,000 associates delivers great vacations to millions of families as they make memories of a lifetime. Learn how you can join us on your career journey by visiting careers.wyndhamdestinations.com. Our world is your destination.
- 1-2 years of previous commission based sales experience preferred
- Ability to present documentations of past sales achievements or awards preferred
- Prior Vacation Ownership Marketing experience preferred
- Excellent verbal communication and active listening skills
- Ability to work weekend and holidays
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Must be able to pass a comprehensive background screening
The Company makes every effort to ensure equal employment opportunities for all individuals and abides by EEO and nondiscrimination provisions of all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.