Are you passionate about the Medicare population, looking for an opportunity to work in sales, and wanting the ability to directly impact your own income potential? Do you have a track record of building trusting relationships in the community and exceeding expectations? If so, we are looking for licensed, highly motivated and self-driven individuals to join our team. Our Medicare Sales Representatives sell individual health plan products and educate beneficiaries on our services in a field setting. Some of our additional products include: Life, Annuity, Indemnity, Dental, Vision, Prescription, and more. Humana has an inclusive and diverse culture welcoming candidates with multilingual skill sets to service our consumers.
In this field position, you will; cultivate, maintain and build relationships with Humana’s customers, external business partners and the community we serve through telephonic, virtual and face-to-face interactions with individuals and groups.
Full time associates enjoy
· Base salary with a competitive commission structure and a monthly guarantee
· Medical, Dental, Vision and a variety of other supplemental insurances
· Paid time off (PTO) & Paid Holidays
· 401(k) retirement savings plan with a competitive match
· Tuition reimbursement and/or scholarships for qualifying dependent children
· And much more!
· Active Florida Health & Life Insurance licenses
· Ability to build community relationships, driving self-generated sales and meeting sales goals and metrics while working independently
· Strong organizational, interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
· Technologically savvy to include high level use of laptop and mobile phone devices, proficient use of Microsoft Office suite and an understanding of or comparable knowledge of CRM tools and other sales/marketing resources
· Must be passionate about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving consumer experiences
· This role is part of Humana’s Driver safety program and requires an individual to have a valid state driver’s license and proof of personal vehicle liability insurance with at least 100/300/100 limits
· Must reside in the local territory (Flagler or Volusia County)
· Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree
· Engaged with the community through service, organizations, activities and volunteerism
· Bilingual with the ability to speak, read and write in both English and an additional language without limitations or assistance
· Upon offer acceptance you must be able to complete and pass the AHIP certification (paid for by Humana) prior to your start date in order to sell our products
· Any Humana associate who speaks with a member in a language other than English must take a language proficiency assessment, provided by an outside vendor, to ensure competency. Applicants will be required to take the Interagency Language Rating (ILR) test as provided by the Federal Government.
· For this job, associates are required to be fully COVID vaccinated or undergo weekly COVID testing and wear a face covering while at work. The weekly testing will need to be done through an approved Humana vendor, and unvaccinated associates should follow all social distancing and masking protocols if they are required to come into a Humana facility or work outside of their home. We are a healthcare company committed to putting health and safety first for our members, patients, associates, and the communities we serve.
If progressed to offer, you will be required to:
· Provide proof of full vaccination or commit to testing protocols OR
· Provide proof of applicable exemption including any required supporting documentation
· Medical, religious, state and remote-only work exemptions are available.