HIGH REACH OPERATORS
Ex with High Reach Forklift
High Reach Operator positions are available for all shifts. The facility is a dry and/or cooler environment. Fast-paced operating 24 hours daily. your work in this role includes replenishing active pick sites. Collecting product or damaged and empty pallets and bringing them to designated areas.
What we seek in a High Reach Operator. Forklift Certified a plus. Ability to work independently. You take pride in being a valued Team Member who promotes safe work practices, enjoys details and can communicate with coworkers and management
Electric Pallat Jack
Looking for individuals who are experienced in the following:Electric Pallet Jack Operators, Selecting orders
The distribution center is open 24 hours, and available shifts are 1st
Must be able to work Weekends , Holidays , OvertimeMust be able to work in a Dry/Cooler environmentMust be flexibleMust be able to lift 50lbs
Looking for someone with a supervisory background and warehouse experience. Must be proficient in Microsoft Office as well.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitors employees on the floor to ensure that all safety guidelines and work performance requirements are being met by on-site personnel
- Certifies new employees on material handling equipment such as pallet-jacks and forklifts
- Tracks on-site personnel time and attendance to assure proper logging of time worked to ensure accurate payroll processing. Reconcile payroll discrepancies with client as needed.
- Organizes and maintains filing system, correspondences, and other records
- Conducts incident/injury investigations and writes incident reports
- Administers drug screens as part of incident or injury investigation
- Conducts research, compiles and types statistical reports
- Handles coaching and discipline for associates
- Conducts safety start-up meetings
- Other duties may be assigned