At SYKES, we help people one caring interaction at a time – that includes you ! Join us as an Elite Travel Consultant representing one of the world’s largest travel groups at the DeLand location! You’ll shine in this role if you have a passion for and experience in the travel industry. In this role, you’ll answer inbound customer requests or inquiries concerning travel planning to an elite customer base in a fun team environment.
During this time of the COVID-19 pandemic, the SYKES Job Squad is using video interviewing tools to continue to grow our team,
while keeping your health and safety top-of-mind.? Apply now and you can interview in a 100% virtual environment, from the safety
and comfort of your own home! We will also set you up to work from home remotely, until we can safely return to the office in Deland, FL.
Work with us and you’ll enjoy:
- Full-Time Schedule (40 hours/week)
- $12.00 hour
- 100% Paid Training
- Full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance and company matched 401(k) retirement plan
- Paid time off
- 100% free college tuition program through Ashford University (online) after just one year of employment!
SYKES DeLand is part of a global company with more than 55,000 employees serving major brands you love. Every time we help people answer a question, solve a problem or find a solution we create a meaningful connection and job fulfillment. Our teams become friends and are part of our family . Answer the call! Apply now to start your journey to a new, exciting career with SYKES DeLand!
EEO statement — EOE/Veteran/Disabled
Required Qualifications, Skills and Experience
Apply with us, if you possess:
- A high school diploma or GED and are at least 18 years old
- Typing speed of 35 wpm
- Strong knowledge of world geography
- GDS experience for service agents (preferred)
- Minimum 1 year of previous call center customer service experience (preferred)
- At least 3 years of previous travel experience (preferred)
- College degree (preferred)
- Bilingual Spanish/English (preferred)