At SYKES, we help people one caring interaction at a time – that includes you! Join us as a Priority Services User Support Specialist to manage inbound customer service inquiries from some of our largest users partnered with Stripe! You’ll shine in this role if you have previous customer service experience in technology or financial services and are a creative problem-solver. In this position, you’ll interact daily with customers via email, phone and chat to provide an excellent customer experience in a fun team environment.
During this time of the COVID-19 pandemic, the SYKES Job Squad is using video interviewing tools to continue to grow our team, while keeping your health and safety top-of-mind.? Apply now and you can interview in a 100% virtual environment, from the safety and comfort of your own home! We will also set you up to work from home remotely until we can safely return to the office in Deland, FL.
Work with us and you’ll enjoy:
- Full-Time Schedule (40 hours/week)
- $12.00 hour
- 100% Paid Training
- Full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance and company matched 401(k) retirement plan
- Paid time off
- 100% free college tuition program through Ashford University (online) after just one year of employment!
SYKES DeLand is part of a global company with more than 55,000 employees serving major brands you love. Every time we help people answer a question, solve a problem or find a solution we create a meaningful connection and job fulfillment. Our teams become friends and are part of our family . Answer the call! Apply now to start your journey to a new, exciting career with SYKES DeLand!
EEO statement — EOE/Veteran/Disabled
Required Qualifications, Skills and Experience
Apply with us, if you possess:
- A high school diploma or GED and are at least 18 years old
- Previous customer facing experience in technology, finance or related field
- Excellent listening & communication skills, both written in verbal
- The ability to connect with customers with empathy & offer helpful solutions