- Accurately perform blood pressure, venipuncture, weights, pulse, respiratory rate, and temperature readings
- Preparation and accurate recording of ECGs/Holters
- Collection and processing of biological samples as specified in the protocol and ensures the proper distribution of those samples
- Monitors meals to ensure dietary compliance by research participants
- Assist in the preparation of rooms and medical equipment
- Assist with screening procedures as needed
- Maintain a clean, safe and efficient working and study environment
- Foster respectful relationships with study participants
- Accurately record all research data obtained or observed
- Assist with QC of source documents and case report forms
- Maintains a basic understanding of current regulatory requirements
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- EMT, Phlebotomy, CMA or CNA certification, preferred.
- 0 – 1 year of clinical research experience.
Covance is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer:
Covance is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.