As a key member of the M&M Systems production team, the employee will be responsible for accomplishing specialized software tasks to allow the completion of company projects.
Lead Control System Software Engineer
- Develop an understanding of M&M System’s software and the process in which a
- job is completed.
- Configuration and customization of existing control system software modules to meet the customer approved specification. Involves completion of configuration tables, screen files and C code development.
- Assist in the testing of software to verify accuracy before delivery to the customer.
- 2+ years of professional programming experience
- A minimum of a two year degree in computer programming or a related discipline.
- Software programming knowledge of C language.
- PC computer literate (understanding of Command Prompt & Windows operating systems).
- Knowledgeable in the use of Microsoft Office programs such as Word, Excel, etc.
- Must possess good organization and time management skills.
- Experience with microprocessor controllers and Assembly code.
- Understanding of basic control system concepts such as Analog and Discrete Inputs and Outputs, binary and hexadecimal notation, logical operations, and use of efficient coding techniques.
Employees are asked to conduct themselves as responsible individuals and maintain the highest level of ethical conduct. While the Company is not ordinarily concerned with the manner in which employees spend their time outside of work, their activities should not be detrimental to their work responsibilities.