Direct Support Professional
$1000 Sign on Bonus!!
Entry level job applicants welcome!
We are hiring compassionate, hard working, friendly and reliable Direct Support Professionals to work with individuals with intellectual and/or developmental disabilities. (I/DD). If you don’t have previous I/DD experience, we’ll provide training!
CBC’s mission is to support people with intellectual and/or developmental disabilities (I/DD) and their families to achieve their fullest potential by matching them with the most talented, well-trained, and compassionate caregivers anywhere.
Why work at CBC?
The most important thing we do is strive to make a difference in the lives of the individuals we serve. It’s highly rewarding, and it’s why our company exists! If making a lasting difference in someone’s life is a priority for you and your career goals, then we want to help you get there. CBC is a growing family of provider agencies serving individuals with intellectual and/or developmental disabilities (I/DD) all over North Carolina and central Florida. In addition, CBC offers:
- Competitive pay
- Paid training
- Benefits including medical, dental, vision,company paid life insurance, short term disability insurance, 401k retirement plan and more!
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedules including full and part time opportunities
- Teaching skills to promote independence
- Supporting community inclusion and integration
- Assisting with daily living needs
- Mentoring individuals to help build social skills and relationships
- Provide guidance and support in daily activities
- 18 years of age or older
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Valid driver’s license
- Must be able to pass a level 2 background check
This is where we need you! Whether you have experience within the I/DD community or not, we would love to connect with you so you can learn more. To learn more or to apply www.cbcare.com
Community Based Care supports a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunity employer.