Located in Ormond Beach, Daytona College is a nationally accredited private career college that provides educational programs at undergraduate levels for a diverse student body in traditional, nontraditional, and online delivery formats.
Daytona College is currently interviewing for Career Services Representative.
The primary responsibilities for the position are to assist students and graduates with career planning, job interviewing, resume critique/preparation, and job search strategies in addition to developing opportunities for students and graduate via campus recruiting, personal employer visits, phone calls to employers, job placement follow-up, maintain an employment database, events and direct referral to employer base.
This is a full-time position (40 hours). This position requires the employee to work evenings and during special community events. This position is also required to work late nights as scheduled. Travel is required (client companies, career job fairs). Applicant must have reliable transportation.
- Professional in appearance
- Ability to multitask
- Strong organizational, interpersonal and customer service skills
- Pleasant personality and ability to make conversation with guests
- Flexibility and dependability are extremely important
- Strong computer skills in Excel, Word, Power Point
- Ability to communicate effectively and efficiently through verbal and written correspondence
- Valid drivers license and clean driving record – open to travel to client companies and attend career/job fairs as necessary